Adjective(1) not widely known; especially valued for its uncommonness(2) recurring only at long intervals(3) not widely distributed(4) having low density(5) marked by an uncommon quality; especially superlative or extreme of its kind(6) (of meat
(1) Soon they would know far more than they ever wanted to about a rare condition called tuberous sclerosis.(2) Sometimes he goes to watch birds in the suburban marshes, where more rare species can be found.(3) The meat was cooked medium rare as ordered, and was tasty and delicious.(4) The condition is so rare it only affects a handful of women in the world each year.(5) Daniel George plants rare peanut trees in Keen Street to replace the golden rain trees.(6) Yet the site is also home to rare mammals such as water voles and rare plants such as pepper saxifrage.(7) Ben's condition is so rare that only 33 people in the world have ever been diagnosed with it.(8) Why does everything else pale in comparison to the rich, glistening red of a rare filet mignon?(9) The steak could have been more tender if we had asked for it to be medium rare , which would have been better.(10) Ituri is a rare ecosystem possessing plants and animals that exist nowhere else on earth.(11) We'll be cooking a steak rare on our barbeque and washing it down with some Chablis..(12) The best that most of us can do is to live with it, enjoy it and be thankful it is such a rare event.(13) In another fragment he recommends hare, cooked rare , for a similar occasion.(14) Olivia suffers from two rare conditions which severely restrict almost everything she does.(15) I think you can get depression off the drug, although I still think it is a very rare event.(16) For the most part, though, the game is still in a position of rare strength.
(1) very rare :: kushoma chaizvo
(2) rare earth :: rova pasi
(3) rare meat :: rova nyama
(4) rare bird :: rova shiri
(5) rare breed :: rova erudzi
(6) extremely rare :: apo neapo
(7) rare earths :: rova Earth
(8) rare book :: rova bhuku
(9) medium-rare :: svikiro-rova
1. infrequent ::
2. unusual ::
3. exceptional ::
4. rarefied ::
5. uncommon ::
rare, rared, rarely, rareness, rares
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Ooh, am I about to get
a RARE Sheldon Cooper hug?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
and his study of RARE diseases.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
In the RARE event that Robert leaves his whores
for long enough to stumble drunk into my bed,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
were once so RARE
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
I've got some RARE comic books.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
English to Shona Dictionary: rare
Meaning and definitions of rare, translation in Shona language for rare with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of rare in Shona and in English
Tags for the entry "rare"
What rare means in Shona, rare meaning
in Shona, rare definition, examples and pronunciation
of rare in Shona language.