Adjective(1) on the move
Adverb(1) (of quantities(2) all around or on all sides, or about(3) in the area or vicinity(4) used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction, or about(5) in or to a reversed position or direction(6) in rotation or succession(7) (of actions or states, just
(1) reduced by about 5 per cent(2) there was a look about her that said everything(3) there's not much work about(4) there was a lot of flu about(5) she looked about the room(6) it's about 100 km away(7) it's all about having fun(8) he must be somewhere about(9) Good biopics struggle to present a truth, if not the truth, about their subjects.(10) You go in feet first - there's enough room to move about and then come out head first.(11) she's about ready to go(12) The day was too warm and too nice for rushing about .(13) What we will have to settle for, at best, is a frank debate about some of the subjects raised by Mind the Gap.(14) This is the only reason that should be regarded when talking about this subject.(15) about my Christmas present(16) there was nobody about
(1) what about :: Ko
(2) talk about :: kutaura
(3) bring about :: unza
(4) think about :: Funga nezve
(5) about what :: pamusoro chii
(6) care about :: hanya
(7) about it :: nezvazvo
(8) think about it :: funga nezvazvo
(9) forget about it :: kanganwa nezvazvo
(10) thinking about :: kufunga pamusoro
1. around ::
2. near ::
3. approximately ::
4. well-nigh ::
5. regarding ::
6. around ::
7. astir ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What's ABOUT to happen
was always gonna happen.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
and see if this works, but tomorrow
I only want to think ABOUT one thing:
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
ABOUT how things
smell, feel and sound.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
And he has much to say ABOUT you.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
I'm worried ABOUT you
saying in front of her.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
English to Shona Dictionary: about
Meaning and definitions of about, translation in Shona language for about with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of about in Shona and in English language.
Tags for the entry "about"
What about means in Shona, about meaning in Shona, about definition, examples and pronunciation of about in Shona language.